$25 per employee of member firms
The Solution Center
Get Up to Speed on Transportation
Learn about current projects and plans to enhance mobility in the Triangle at Morning Buzz. Joe Milazzo II, executive director of the Chamber’s Regional Transportation Alliance program, will give an update on transportation initiatives affecting the region’s commuting times, economic development, and quality of life. Don’t miss the chance to get your questions answered on topics including:
- The Triangle Expressway—what’s available now and what’s to come
- How the new Bus on Shoulders System, or BOSS, could improve your commute
- The effects and challenges expected with the Interstate-40/440 reconstruction
- Update on transit in Wake County and the region
- Happenings at RDU International Airport
Click here for more information on the Regional Transportation Alliance.
If you’re looking for a new way to start your day, then Morning Buzz is for you. Get ready for a year of professional development with events covering topics from human resources and marketing to social media and more. You’ll be ready to tackle your day with tips, techniques, and tools you can use right away—not to mention walk away with powerful new business contacts.
RSVP by Oct. 4
No refunds after deadline.
Call 919.664.7063 or email Erin Anderson
Join the conversation on Twitter!