FREE for attendees
MMI Public Relations
SEPI Engineering and Construction
A. Morton Thomas & Associates, Inc.
Buy & Go, Inc.
Road Safety and Transportation Solutions, Inc.
URS Corporation - North Carolina
RTA and the I-40 Regional Partnership will present the 16th Solutions Forum event on Wednesday, August 8, highlighted by presentations from national experts on "high-performance roundabouts" and their potential to improve delay, congestion, and safety at moderate to high volume intersections in our market.
The RTA Solutions Forum will be followed by an interactive workshop targeted to engineers, planners, and others interested in a more focused look at the potential application of high-performance roundabouts to specific locations in our region.
Confirmed presenters include:
- Jim Dunlop, PE, North Carolina Department of Transportation
- Mike McBride, PE, City of Carmel, Carmel, Ind.
- Mark Lenters, PE, Ourston Roundabout Engineering, Madison, Wis.
- Howard McCulloch, PE, NE Roundabouts, Averill Park, NY
- Bastian Schroeder, Ph.D., NC State University - ITRE
- Rick McNeel, LORD Corporation, RTA Regional Transit Chair
- Joe Milazzo II, RTA Executive Director
- Meredith McDiarmid, PE, North Carolina Department of Transportation, I-40 Corridor Executive
RSVP by Aug. 6
Call 919.664.7062 or email Natalie Griffith
For more information including sponsorship opportunities, click here.