Learn what it takes to turn your talent into leadership skills that can propel you in your career—straight from the experts themselves. Emerging Leaders connects promising professionals with the area’s most successful executives for a unique and interactive program. This program will:
- Strengthen participants’ networks by connecting them with peers who have similar goals and can share knowledge and experience
- Groom high-performing professionals for enhanced leadership roles
- Offer interaction with community and business leaders in a small group setting
- Improved awareness of what it takes to lead and succeed
- Give an intimate view of some of the emerging local trends through a bus tour of the community
How It Works
The first session will include a tour showcasing Raleigh’s hot spots of innovation and conclude with a class dinner. Six planned discussions with community/business leaders at their places of business will follow. Topics range from career advancement/development to work/life balance challenges to areas for community involvement.
- Have demonstrated career growth and have a minimum of 10 years in your field
- Be employed by an active member of the Greater Raleigh Chamber
- Have support from your organization
- Participate in mandatory orientation session and a minimum of four sessions
- The 2015 program runs from mid-January to June 23
- $750 per employee of member firms
- Space limited to 15 participants
- Money due after acceptance into the program
- All applications are due by Dec. 19
Free information sessions are held throughout the year. Check our Calendar of Events for the next opportunity.
Call 919.664.7082 or email Greg McNamara.