Leadership Raleigh Alumni Association
The Leadership Raleigh Alumni Association has two main goals: to provide opportunities for its members to meet and to keep abreast of community issues on a regular basis, and to provide a recognized source of leadership talent for the community.
The LRAA offers networking and social opportunities to its members through gatherings, programs, and special events. In addition, the Leadership Raleigh Alumni Association encourages Leadership Raleigh graduates to assume more significant leadership roles in the greater Raleigh community. This is done through:
- Educating individuals about topics of interest and significance to the community
- Continuing education through programs and forums
- Facilitating the match of Leadership Raleigh graduates with leadership needs and opportunities in the community
- Offering participation in community service projects
- Providing opportunities for Leadership Raleigh graduates to address issues critical to the greater Raleigh community by studying situations and implementing an appropriate course of action
- Maintaining and promoting the network of Leadership Raleigh graduates
Click here to pay your 2013 dues online.
Call 919.664.7082 or email Greg McNamara.