Vice President, Government Affairs
Greater Raleigh Chamber
Wednesday's event on "Disruptive Technology and the Future of Business" featured great discussions from two impressive panels. We heard from:
- Mary-Ann Baldwin, Raleigh City Council
- Ryan Beckland, Validic
- Matthew Davis, NCRIoT
- Dr. Marc Hoit, NC State University
- Adam Klein, American Underground
- Larry Steffan, NCRIoT, and
- Thomas Vass, Private Capital Markets.
We hope yesterday's program serves as the beginning of this important conversation, and we encourage everyone to continue to work with community and business leaders to support and promote disruptive technologies in our region.