Our Annual Business Perspectives Event
We have a fantastic group of speakers who will share an inside look at new trends and forecasts for 2022. Our expert speakers will cover the forces affecting our economy and what to expect in the Triangle Region and North Carolina as well as trends in commercial real estate, talent, economic development, entrepreneurship, and demographic shifts. Our Launch 2022 event gives us a strong starting point for the year ahead.
If you were unable to attend Launch 2022, we have included links to the presentations below. Due to technical difficulties, the livestream option provided by our media partner WRAL Channel 5 picked up the program partway through the presentations – you can watch it here.
See below for speaker presentations:
- Ted Abernathy, Managing Partner, Economic Leadership, LLC View the presentation | Watch Ted's Live Presentation Here
- Cindy Eckert, Chief Executive Officer, The Pink Ceiling View the presentation
- Sarah House, Senior Economist and Director, Wells Fargo View the presentation | Watch Sarah's Live Presentation Here
- Brian Leary, Chief Operating Officer, Highwoods Properties, Inc. View the presentation
- Todd Olson, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Pendo View the presentation
- Secretary of Commerce Machelle Baker Sanders, North Carolina Department of Commerce. (Presentation not available.)
Join us for our next signature event, our annual Community Success Forum on Feb. 17. You will hear regional leaders and local professionals engage in collaborative discussions around strategy implementation to create true race equity. You can register on our website. Please note this is a virtual event.