In order of picture: Jennifer Fox, City of Raleigh; Casandra McLaurin, Wake Technical Community College; Gabe Cunningham, APG Advisors; John Hillenbrand, Messer Construction; Rochelle Whitaker, Wake County Government; Andrew Holland, Clancy & Theys Construction; Joseph Henderson, NC Biotechnology Center; Tobias Morgan, Shaw University; Jennifer Grote, Consultant; Kellie Renzi, McDonald & York; Alex Rouse, Stewart; Sandra Kamholz, Wake Technical Community College; Tierra Bethel, RTI International; Carlie Wallin, Barringer Construction; Abbey Defoe, Special Olympics; Monique Merriweather-Yarborough, Wake County Government; Angela Williams, Wake County Government; Brianna Reeder, Wolfspeed.
Emerging Leaders connects promising professionals with the area’s most successful executives for a unique and interactive mentoring program. Guest speakers for the second cohort include:
- Virginia Parker, Senior Vice President and Triangle Market Executive at Bank of America
- Marchell Adams-David, Raleigh City Manager
- Scott Duckworth, Regional President for Brasfield & Gorrie
- Brian Reid, President at TowneBank Triangle
- Abha Bowers, CEO of Walk West along with Matt Chambers, Vice President of Project Development at Clancy & Theys Construction Company
- Danny Rosin, President and Co-Owner of Brandfuel and Co-Founder of Band Together
The Raleigh Chamber is honored to provide leadership programs and resources in the Triangle region to sustain and further develop a thriving economy and enhance our community's quality of life.
While applications are no longer being accepted for Emerging Leaders there are several opportunities to get involved and connect with leadership through the Raleigh Chamber. Young professionals can find new opportunities through our Young Professionals Network and seasoned executives who are members of the Chamber can register to attend our two-day Annual Leadership Conference, presented by Towne Bank, in Wilmington this August! You can also keep an eye out for the next Emerging Leaders application cycle later this summer.