- Cari Boyce, senior vice president, Stakeholder Strategy, Duke Energy, and president, Duke Energy Foundation
- Mike Smith, president/COO, Kane Realty Corporation
- Virginia Parker, senior vice president/Triangle market manager, Bank of America
- Julie Roper, economic development/local government manager, PSNC Energy
- Curt Ladig, president and CEO, Delta Dental of North Carolina
- Sheri De Shazo, senior vice president/hospital administrator, WakeMed North, WakeMed Health & Hospitals
- Nate Spilker, Citrix
- Anna E. Lynch, CEO, Lynch Mykins Structural Engineers
- J.R. Shearin, managing director, Deloitte
- Patrice Gilmore, vice president, diversity and inclusion, Holt Brothers Construction, LLC
- Michael Munn, president, McAdams
- Fritz Lehman, executive vice president/chief customer officer, SAS Institute Inc.
- Creighton Blackwell, vice president, corporate affairs, Coastal Federal Credit Union
According to the bylaws, additional Board of Directors candidates may be nominated by petition—bearing genuine signatures of at least five percent of the current voting membership. Such petition shall be filed with the Committee on Nominations within 15 days after receiving this notice of the report on nominations. As prescribed by Section 3, Article V of the bylaws, if no petition is filed within the designated period, the nominations shall be closed, and the nominated slate of candidates shall be declared by the Board of Directors at its next scheduled board meeting.