We are pleased to announce our Leadership Raleigh 41 and Leadership Raleigh 42 classes.
To access the Leadership Raleigh program details and calendar, please click here.
The Leadership Raleigh Alumni Association offers all graduates the opportunity to be active participants in Leadership Raleigh long after they have completed the program.
Participation on a committee or as a board member is welcomed and encouraged. Please consider joining a committee or volunteering on the board by contacting Shana Overdorf.
Please meet our 2020-2021 Leadership Raleigh Alumni Board President, Shana Overdorf.
- LRAA will encourage Leadership Raleigh graduates to assume more significant leadership roles in the Greater Raleigh community.
- Frequent communication and engagement with alumni and current classes
- Internal and external communications
- Utilize social media platforms, specifically LinkedIn to connect with former Leadership Raleigh alum.
- Consistent board communication of updates, expectations, and goals
- Commitment to raise money for the John Freehafer Scholarship Fund
- Increase participation with LR 41 & 42 classes
- Engagement, recruitment, and retention of LR participants and alumni
In addition to our newest LRAA board members, we would like to highlight our Leadership 41 and 42 class chairs.
Leadership Raleigh 41 Class Chair: Sean Maroney
Vice President of Resource Development, Habitat for Humanity of Wake County
Your number one fan,
Leadership Raleigh 42 Class Chair: Emily Jeske
Attorney at Law, Bosquez Porter Family Law
The Leadership Raleigh Alumni Board Communications Committee has the responsibility of working with all Leadership Raleigh committees to promote and drive awareness of programs, events, socials, and service opportunities. The committee publishes a quarterly blog on the Raleigh Chamber website, and engages strategically on social media platforms including LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram. In order to have current contact information and continually engage with past members, please complete the form below if you are a Leadership Raleigh Alumni.